Monday, June 3, 2013

New Fan Photos from Wellington

I saw one very early this morning and I just saw the other one. They are both on Richard Armitage Bulgaria's Facebook page ( yes I've gone to the dark side, but I kind of use it as an extension of Twitter, but with games.) Anyway, just like when Richard was shooting Dark Sky in Michigan last year and a couple of lucky fans got pictures with him there, the same thing has happened in Wellington, New Zealand. I thought I posted the photos from last year but I can't find the post. But do enjoy these from Wellington.






And here is one with the ladies taken out for a close up look at Richard. This one is also courtesy of Richard Armitage Bulgaria.


The poor darling is so handsomely tired and yet he still has time for fans. As if we needed any more reasons to respect and love Richard Armitage.



No comments:

March 2020

A March 2020 calendar. Time from time I will post one.